Investigation
âDelusional to think itâll be like Osun electionâ â Rufai Oseni predicts 2027 election


TV anchor, Rufai Oseni, has warned Nigerians against assuming that the outcome of the 2026 Osun State governorship election will be replicated in the 2027 general elections.
Oseni said Nigerians must understand the risks surrounding the 2027 elections and prepare for the challenges ahead, stressing that the federal might deployed during the Osun election could be used on a larger scale in 2027.
Speaking on Monday, August 17, Oseni said his warnings ahead of the Osun election were intended to help voters understand the risks involved rather than scare them.
He said: “Last week, when I was telling the people the challenges they would face, it was not to scare them. No, I believe in telling the people the truth so that they know how to react to dangers.
“Yes, same risk assessment. I like to say it the way it is. Tell them the risks involved, and I think it worked for the Osun people because they knew the risks involved. Don’t sugarcoat it for them.
“Just like I’m going to tell the Nigerian people the risks involved. If you think because Osun people stood up, it will be easy in 2027, you are foolish. You are delusional.
“2027 is going to be different from Osun. The federal might that they used and couldn’t execute, they will use it three times over. They will go back to the drawing board and try to perfect it.”
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Sunday declared Ademola Adeleke of the Accord Party the winner of the Osun governorship election.

Investigation3 days agoKebbi man arrested over alleged ritual desecration of Qurâan after burying it in pit with sâ¬men to make woman more submissive to her husband
Society2 days agoNationwide Queues At KFC Outlets As Ghanaians Rush For GH¢15 Anniversary Promo
Society2 days agoMan Buys 42 Packs Of KFC’s GH¢15 Anniversary Deal At Sakumono Branch
Society2 days agoMan Travels From Volta Region With “Ghana Must Go” Bag To Stock Up On KFC’s GH¢15 Promo
- Investigation2 days ago
Man alleged to be a lecturer is str!pped and b£@ten by Unizik students after a female student alleged that he molâ¬sted
Investigation3 days agoFranceâs top court blocks bill banning social media for under-15s
Investigation2 days agoBillionaire Joseph Ezeokafor, father of socialite Jowizaza, regains freedom from the kidnappersâ den
Investigation2 days agoâHilda Baci and Dapper are no longer togetherâ â Lawyer reacts after Seyi Vibez drags celebrity chef into music label drama












